Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

JPEG Image Optimization free online tool




All of us feel the need to upload or transfer JPEG files online but at times because of large size the file transfer becomes an issue. Here's a wonderful free online tool which work wonders. The tool is JPEG-OPTIMIZER, http://jpeg-optimizer.com/   I tried various tools but this tool stands apart 

because it addresses the basic fundamental requirement of size reduction and that too without any loss of quality whatsoever.  The size of my original image was close to 3 MB and i wanted to upload the file with a size less than 100 kb. After trying various other tools which could not meet my requirement, i tried this one and this worked wonder. I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of my file optimized through this tool. The tool did a whopping 98.7%   reduction. 

The interface is simple and easy. A great tool for jpeg optimization !

No comments: